Last Updated: December 7, 2018
WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING CUSTOMER INFORMATION
THE INFORMATION WE GATHER.
The information learned from the Website's users, members and customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience with us. Here are the types of information we gather and how it is used:
- Voluntarily Provided Information. We receive and store any information you enter on the Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at the Website include, but not limited to: name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, billing address, shipping address, product selections, order number, credit card number and expiration date, referring URL, IP address, password, username, gender, occupation, personal interests, your age and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs and services. You voluntarily provide this personally identifiable information when you enter it on the Website whether in connection with a purchase, payment, newsletter subscription, promotion or contest and/or other special benefits.
- Automatically Provided Information. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Website on other web sites.
- Non-Personal: We collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- IP Address: Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a unique identifier used to connect your computer to the Internet. IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to: (i) help us identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information; (ii) diagnose service or technology problems that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific Web company or ISP; (iii) estimate the total number of users visiting the Website from specific areas; and (iv) help determine which users have access privileges to certain content on the Website.
- Web Beacons: Web pages may contain electronic images (called a “single-pixel GIF” or “Web beacon”) that allow a Website to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies. We use Web beacons (i) in order to count users and to recognize users by accessing Website cookies, (ii) to count and recognize users who have read emails sent by Company, and (iii) to personalize your experience when you visit the Website.
- Mobile Device Unique Identifier: We may provide services that allow users to access and customize Internet content through mobile phones, PDAs and other alternative devices. These devices may collect different information than what is collected by computers. When connecting to the Website using a mobile device that provides Internet access, if the mobile device service provider uniquely identifies the device, we will be able to receive this information. We may use this unique mobile device identification information to offer extended services and/or functionality. Certain services may require collection of the phone number for your device. We may associate that phone number to the mobile device identification information.
- Physical Location: Some mobile phone service providers in the United States are required to operate a system that will pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service. Depending on the provider and if you are located in the United States, we may automatically receive this information. We may use and store this information to provide enhanced location-based services as well as to serve location-targeted advertising.
- Mobile Subscriber Authorization. We may request information from your wireless carrier for identification and fraud detection purposes. You authorize your wireless carrier to disclose information about your account, such as subscriber status, payment method and device details, including but not limited to your mobile number, name, address, email, network status, customer type, customer role, billing type, mobile device identifiers (IMSI and IMEI) and other subscriber details, if available, to support identity verification, fraud avoidance and other uses in support of transactions for the duration of your business relationship with us. This information may also be shared with other companies to support your transactions with us and for identity verification and fraud avoidance purposes.
- Promotions; Newsletters. We may provide personal information provided when you register or when you sign up for a newsletter, sweepstakes or contest to trusted partners who work with us. These companies may use your personal information to communicate with you about offers or surveys from us and/or our marketing partners. If you would like to opt out from receiving these materials, please email email@example.com.
- Agents; Contractors. We occasionally have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as marketing, analytics, research, credit card processing, shipping or stocking orders, providing customer service, fraud protection, etc. These entities have access only to the personal information needed to perform their functions. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Website.
LINKS TO OUTSIDE THIRD PARTIES.
We may establish relationships with business partners by creating a link between their sites and the Website. We are not, however, responsible for the content, maintenance or privacy policies of those sites. The Website may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than our information practices. Users who click over to a third party site from a link on the Website must be aware that we make no warranties with regard to that site's policies or business practices. We are not responsible for any transactions that occur between the user and the third party site. Please consult the other sites' privacy policies, as we have no control over information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties. Should a user purchase any products or services from that third party site, the user must contact the third party site directly regarding any disputes that might occur, including but not limited to delayed shipping, missing products, damaged goods or pricing and billing discrepancies. We are not responsible for the actions of any third-party site.
The Website may have chat rooms, forums, message boards and newsgroups available to its users. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. As these forums are public and open for users to interact with each other, we expect all its users to respect the rights of others. By using these forums, you agree that we are not responsible for any information that you disclose or communicate in such forums, and any disclosures you make are at your own risk.
CONSENT TO INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERS.
The Website is operated in the United States. While Company is committed to providing your information with a high level of privacy protection, you should know that the general level of protection for personal information in the United States may not be the same as that provided in other countries. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Website, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with personally identifiable information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer and the collection and processing of information in the United States.
We place a priority on the security of personal information and we have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We are able to keep your personal information safe and secure by utilizing the industry standard technology, including password protected member records, firewalls, secure servers and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we are committed to protecting your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE.